Would you like to become a Redemptorists Lay associate?
Who is a Redemptorist Lay associate?…
The profile of Redemptorist Laity/Associates Redemptorist Laity/Associates are single and married men and women who, responding to their baptismal vocation and maintaining their lay status, share and are animated by the Redemptorist charism. Redemptorist Laity/Associates are those who:
- Live the values of the Gospel;
- Share in Redemptorist spirituality;
- May be involved in work within the mission of the Redemptorists;
- Are attracted by the Redemptorist charism;
- Are emotionally stable;
- Have a special concern for the abandoned, the poor, those in the periphery, the wounded in our world;
- Offer themselves and are welcomed by the Redemptorist community to a group;
- Are linked to a community of local Redemptorist religious or to one of the organizations of the Unit (NGOs, missionary teams, secretariats, former Redemptorist students, certain Confraternities, etc.);
- Are accompanied by a Redemptorist religious from the local community or institution, or a duly prepared layperson; and
- Must have followed a process of formation in the Redemptorist charism.